Borilne veščine, borilni šport, trening, fight tekmovanja, oprema za borce

Nisi prijavljen!

#1 08.08.2019 08:09:42

carrie567
BELI rang [II ]
Registriran: 07.08.2019
Objav: 10

MONTREAL -- Matteo Ferrari describes the Montreal Impact as "a team th

MONTREAL -- Matteo Ferrari describes the Montreal Impact as "a team that likes offence but doesnt like to defend." Those traits were clear to the 24,071 at Olympic Stadium on Saturday as the Impact dominated the scoring chances but settled for a 2-2 draw with the New York Red Bulls in a battle of still-winless Major League Soccer teams. And the home side was lucky to get a point, as Peguy Luyindula put a penalty shot off a goalpost that could have given New York a 3-1 lead early in the second half. The Impact tied the game in the 60th minute on Felipe Martins header. Andres Romero scored in the fifth minute for Montreal (0-3-2), only to see turnovers lead to goals three minutes apart from Jonny Steele and Luyindula in the first half for the Red Bulls (0-1-4). New Impact coach Frank Klopas, still looking for his first win, has been trying to get his team to avoid forcing the play in the midfield and giving the ball away, but they have been slow learners thus far. Ferrari, the veteran Italian central defender, is one of those who has to deal with the consequences when opponents counterattack. "We played well, we had a lot of chances to score, but in the end, if we dont pay attention to the defensive part its going to be all the time counterattacks," the 34-year-old said. "The last games, every time we lose the ball badly, they score. "I dont want to be negative, but when you score two goals, it should be enough to win. We have to be more concentrated without the ball." The Impact controlled most of the game and swarmed the Red Bulls net repeatedly, but either missed their shots or were foiled by goalkeeper Luis Robles. Montreal led 21-13 in shot attempts and 12-4 in shots on goal. Striker Marco Di Vaio was in alone a handful of times and failed to convert. Justin Mapp was stopped from just outside the six-yard box and Romero was robbed by Robles as he hammered a Di Vaio rebound on target from 10 yards out. At the other end, the Red Bulls made the most of their chances and earned their fourth draw in a row. "Coming into Montreal and getting a point -- you take it," said New York coach Mike Petke. "We seem to like ties, but its still early in the season." The Red Bulls had a glorious chance to secure a win when Ferrari got an arm around Bradley Wright-Phillips in the area, but Luyindula hit the woodwork from the spot in the 48th minute. Ferrari escaped without seeing the red card. "I dont know if it was a penalty or not, but I felt like the referee was not sure about it," said Ferrari. "If you make a penalty, it should be a red card and they send me off. "Anyway, they didnt score. We had another chance to stay in the game." Felipe started and finished the tying goal when he played a long ball to Mapp on the right side and went to the net to head in his first of the season. "I believed we would score," said Felipe, whose team was coming off a 1-1 draw last week in Philadelphia. "We had a lot of chances and didnt get the three points, so thats sad. We played well but we made mistakes and we tied again." Ferrari said his team has been the same since they entered MLS in 2012 -- good at moving forward and getting chances and bad at getting back to cover when mistakes are made. The back line gets much of the blame from fans when goals are conceded, which Ferrari finds unfair. "This is a team that likes offence but doesnt like to defend, so the defence in the back suffers," he said. "Also our field is very big and theres a lot of ground to cover. "Its not easy. Today we saw it. Against Seattle (a 2-0 loss in their home opener) it was the same. We have to work on that and do better because every week were here talking about us not winning and the win isnt coming." Asked if pressure was starting to build on the team, Ferrari smiled. "Pressure is something else," he said. "Its when you dont have food to give to your kids. "Its still a game. I played in a place like Roma, like Turkey. Thats pressure. When you dont win, they wait for you outside the stadium to break your car. But Im not happy because, as a defender, I cant be happy when every game you concede one or two and sometimes three goals." It looked like the Impact would romp when Romero scored. The goal was set up when Heath Pearce recovered a ball and Felipe slipped it to the Argentine midfielder for a shot off the far post. Then New Yorks Lloyd Sam got a cross past Heath and Steele beat defender Eric Miller to the ball to nudge it across the line in the 31st. Only three minutes later, Di Vaios weak cross-field pass was picked off by Steele, who sent it to Luyindula breaking in on the right to score for a second game in a row. The Red Bulls had to draw on their depth as several of their starters sat out. Forward Thierry Henry, who has seven goals in four games against Montreal, and defender Jamison Olave werent in the lineup because both have health issues playing on artificial turf. Forward Tim Cahill (hamstring) and defender Richard Eckersley (ankle) were hurt in last weeks 1-1 draw with Chivas USA. Also, veteran midfielder Dax McCarty didnt start, but Petke said he sent him in after the intermission because Roy Miller had suffered an Achilles tendon injury. The Impact defeated the Red Bulls 1-0 at the Big O early last season, then lost to them twice in New York. Notes -- Striker Jack McInerney, obtained Friday in a trade with Philadelphia, is to join the Impact on Monday. As No. 9 is taken by Di Vaio, he will wear No. 99. The Impact had no lineup changes from last week, with Di Vaio, Romero and Pearce each getting a second start in a row. Swell Flaske Blomster . Now comes an off-season of questions about manager Matt Williams decisions and a handful of key roster choices, including what to do about Ryan Zimmerman, whether to sign Jordan Zimmermann and Ian Desmond to long-term deals, and how to upgrade an offence that fell flat in October. Swell Flaske Hvit Marmor . DeGrom outpitched Jake Peavy in a tantalizing hitless duel that carried into the seventh inning Saturday night before the New York Mets broke loose and beat the San Francisco Giants 4-2. http://www.swellflaskenorge.com/swell-f … erty.html. "Theyve been good against everybody," he said. Carlos Gomez launched a three-run homer and Matt Garza battled into the seventh inning for his first win in four starts to help the Brewers continue their mastery of the Rockies with a 7-4 victory Saturday. Swell Flaske Marmor . He just didnt expect them to be this good. Darrun Hilliard scored 19 points to lead No. 6 Villanova to a dominating 77-59 victory over Georgetown on Saturday, preserving the Wildcats hopes of a No. Swell Flaske Tilbud . Bryant underwent an operation in December to correct an irregular heartbeat. His season ended with four games left because of a rapid heartbeat, a condition he has known about for several years and had been treated for in the past.TEMPE, Ariz. -- A month from his 30th birthday, Antonio Cromartie is coming to the desert to face the challenges of the NFC West. The three-time Pro Bowl cornerback signed a one-year contract with the Cardinals on Thursday, saying he was lured by the teams aggressive pursuit of him and the fact that the team is developing into a contender. "I was looking for a team that was contending," Cromartie said at a late afternoon news conference, "and I found it. Like I said, they are moving in the right direction." Despite Cromarties pedigree, there was no avalanche of interest from other teams when the New York Jets released him on March 9. "I dont know. I really dont know," he said when asked why. "Maybe it was playing into my age, I dont know. Maybe it was playing into my hip. No one knew the outcome of my hip from last year or anything like that. I dont know, but Im happy where Im at." Cromartie was bothered by a hip flexor strain the first 12 weeks of last season but said it improved over the final month. " Right now, I feel like Im 100 per cent," he said. "Ive been running around, cutting and doing everything else. I havent had any problems with it." The Cardinals move is in line with a flurry of one-year deals general manager Steve Keim signed players to in his first months on the job last year. "Just like a lot of the other guys that weve signed in the past, I feel really good about the fact that a guy who has a chip on his shoulder, has huge upside, has all the physical tools and has played at a high level," Keim said, "and now were bringing him in on a one-year deal where hes ready to prove to the NFL and the world that hes still the same kind of guy." Cromartie called his release by the Jets and the relative disinterest from other teams "big-time motivation" for his coming season. "You dont get many phone calls, but its mootivation to come out for one (year).dddddddddddd You are part of a team that is right where it needs to be. It is a team that is committed to winning and also a team that is right on the edge, on the verge of being a Super Bowl championship team and thats what you look for. Im a veteran guy. Im going into my ninth year, and thats what you look for." Cromartie led the Jets last season with three interceptions. He also had eight passes defenced and one forced fumble. He was released by the Jets on March 9. For his career, Cromartie, the No. 19 overall pick by the San Diego Chargers in the 2006 draft, has 28 interceptions, 97 passes defenced, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries. He has had two interceptions in the playoffs. Cromartie start alongside Pro Bowl cornerback Patrick Peterson. Tyrann Matiheu played the nickel corner as well as safety as a rookie last year before going down with torn knee ligaments. Cromartie called that a formidable trio. "When you add all three of us into the secondary," Cromartie said, "it just speaks volumes of what this secondary can be because you have three guys on the back end that have the potential of making an interception and turning it into a touchdown. You have three playmakers on the back end. Thats what you are looking for. You are looking for guys to be a great tandem on the back and be game changers at the end of the day." Cromartie reportedly was interested in returning to the Jets but visited the Cardinals last week. He was named All-Pro after leading the NFL with a career-high 10 interceptions in 2007. He has scored five touchdowns, including a 109-yard interception return that is tied for the longest play in NFL history. Cromartie has missed one game the past four seasons. He is the third significant free agent signing for the Cardinals, joining left tackle Jared Veldheer and wide receiver-kick returner Ted Ginn Jr. ' ' '

Odsoten

Noga deske