Borilne veščine, borilni šport, trening, fight tekmovanja, oprema za borce

Nisi prijavljen!

#1 15.01.2013 14:53:56

MJox
BELI rang [I ]
Registriran: 10.09.2012
Objav: 2

Hsing-I Chuan Five Elements Seminar with Sifu Andrew Jackson

Hsing-I Chuan is excellent for conditioning the body, the practise of its forms develops balance, coordination and strong muscles. The drilling, twisting, rising and falling actions of the techniques open and stretch the muscles and joints to their full range and encourage increased chi and blood flow which in turn benefits the health.

Hsing-I Chuan also benefits the organs and the cardiovascular system when using correct abdominal breathing. Abdominal breathing also strengthens the diaphragm and in turn moves and massages the organs from within. This massaging effect of the organs is also enhanced by the physical movements of the various Hsing-I forms.

Hsing-I Chuan helps connect the mind to the physical body during practise. Intention and sensitivity within the body are developed as it is mental thought that drives the initiation prior to movement.

Hsing-I Chuan can be practised in both an energetic or gentle manner. With this in mind people of all ages can practise and it can be adapted to all abilities. Certain techniques have special characteristics in developing a practitioner’s health and can aid specific ailments if practised correctly. The health benefits of different techniques will be discussed as appropriate throughout this seminar.

In this seminar you will learn the five elements forms of metal, water, wood, fire and earth and their use in both self-defence and for improving the health.

The seminar will be five days, three hours training per day. Each day it is planned to learn a new element and build on the previous days' work. This should be a fun seminar and is suitable for men and women and people of all abilities.

Cost : 150 €

About Sifu Andrew Jackson (1st generation student of Master James McNeil)

I am a direct student of Masster James McNeil, studying personally with him for over 15 years in the systems of martial arts that he teaches. These include Xiao Jiu Tian Wu Tao, Hsing-I, Splashing Hands, Chen Tai Chi, Tzu Men Chuan, Basic and advanced methods of Iron Hand training, Shih Shui, Chi-Kung, acupressure, moxibustion and meditation. I feel lucky to have met such a teacher and consider him not only a great teacher but also a true friend. I am also a qualified Chartered Physiotherapist and a practitioner of Chinese Medicine with a masters degree in acupuncture. I run a full time clinic as my daytime job.

I was awarded my Hsing-I black belt in 1999 and my first degree in 2003 and my second degree in 2007. My Splashing Hands black belt was awarded in 2003 and I also hold a black belt first degree in Tang Soo Do Muk Duk Kwan which I studied for 9 years from the age of 16. I was authorised by Master McNeil to teach Shih Shui Kung in 2006.

As Head Instructor of Little Nine Heaven UK Kung Fu School and with Master McNeil's kind guidance and support, I try to keep the teaching exactly as he taught me.

Prijave: drustvo.tao@gmail.com
Tel:041 811 202

Odsoten

Noga deske